Saturday, December 24, 2016

Biowave theory

Since I haven't posted in about a month, this is a message that I recently attempted to relay to Nassim Haramein -- I hope it finds him. If not, it found you:

I like your style and just want you to notice that DNA is shaped like a sine wave and its derivative when you look at it from the side. This is in support of the coherent light being hypothesis (that I just gave a name). Interestingly, one "wavelength" of DNA is approximately 3.4 nm, depending on the 'link number', which [matches that of a] deep UV [light wave]. This is consistent with at least one intuitive prediction despite being kind of hard to grasp academically (i.e. UV tends to break bonds, but maybe of low enough intensity...). Associations of Gariaev et al. say they detect and use radiowaves in their holographic DNA information experiments. I haven't done any experiments myself, but I think radiowaves could resonate with either a long overtone of the wavelength or some longitudinal acoustic mode [(i.e. as a frequency)]. Just some stuff to think about.

I admire your work. Happy Holidays!

**

In addition, I realized today that maybe, if DNA is used to send and receive EM waves, the natural base of the wavelength logarithm would be about ten (~10.4 bases per complete helical turn). Perhaps this is why humans have an affinity for that particular base in mathematics.

Happy Winter, Merry Christmas, and Happy Hannukkah (among others)!

No comments:

Post a Comment